- CareworkerAgincareUK – Posted by AgincareUK
Care Workers required forAll towns and villages in Medway and Swale including The isle of Sheppey locations Good Pay Rates + Free Training + Mileage Paid + Bus pass paid for non-driver +Accrued Holiday + Team WorkNo experience necessary as full training given.Agincare is a friendly customer focused company established in 1993 and is one of the fastest growing independent care providers, with over 2000 employees offering a wide range of care and support services in the community.These positions require home care delivery and make a real difference to the well-being of our elderly and disabled community in their homes; therefore, the following duties help to maintain independence and dignity:
- Personal Care
- Domestic Cleaning
- Medication Management
- Respite Care
- Palliative CareFull time and Part time positions are available.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. However, to apply you must:
- There are opportunities to work flexible hours, including early mornings, evenings and weekends. For successful applicants we offer highly competitive hourly rates, mileage payments, free professional training (including NVQ) and accrued holiday pay.
- Be prepared to apply to a full CRB / DBS disclosure
- Be caring and friendly
- Valid driving license and own vehicle desired but not essential (we employ walkers and drivers).
Location: ChathamEngland, United Kingdom
- Chatham England, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 26 Jul 2017
- WaiterApril long – Posted by April long
Welcoming and professional waiter wanted for busy Italian restaurant in Brooklyn Heights
Location: New YorkUnited States
- New York United States
- Date Posted
- 19 Jul 2017
- Graduate Test ConsultantSogeti UK – Posted by Sogeti UK
Graduate Test Consultant
Sogeti UK are hiring graduates throughout 2017 to join us as Trainee Test Consultants! We are looking for graduates who want to work as part of a growing professional services company within the field of IT / technology. Sogeti is widely regarded as a thought leader in the IT and Software Testing space and we employ more than 20,000 people worldwide. We’re also part of the Capgemini group, an organisation with more than 200,000 employees so we offer a fantastic platform to launch your career in IT. You will enjoy working as part of a team initially and later in your career as an individual dealing directly with our customers and stakeholders.
Over the course of the graduate programme, you will gain exposure to a range of technologies, project work and business sectors. You will also have access to a range of learning opportunities including the ISTQB Foundation course in Software Testing (an industry recognised course) and interaction with some of Sogeti's test experts. You are encouraged to own your development and make full use of the opportunities presented to you.
What you will need:
· Minimum 2:2 degree (IT, Science, Maths or Engineering discipline)
· A genuine passion for technology
· Excellent communication, innovation and collaboration skills
The minimum entry requirement for the Sogeti graduate scheme is a 2.2 honours degree in an IT, Science or Maths discipline. As a consultancy we are looking for the right mix of interpersonal skills with a desire to work in an IT / technical environment.
Graduate Consultants will be recruited to be based in our London consultancy practices but should be willing to travel to work on customer sites across the UK (we will expense your extra travel and hotels if needed).
If you want to travel as part of your job this is for you! Full employee mobility is essential as we have customers across the UK and our consultants work where the customers are based.
The assessment days will take place in late July / early August with the successful graduates starting in late August 2017.
Location: LondonEngland, United Kingdom
- London England, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 17 Jul 2017
- Glass Glazier ApprenticeshipGlazzman – Posted by Glazzman
Learn how to measure, cut glass, install glass, make Windows, putty glaze, make screens, fix wood rot, replace window hardware, install mirrors, learn OSHA Safety Regulations, Emergency Board Up Services, troubleshoot commercial jobs, work off ladders, work outdoors. I'm looking for an inexperienced young gay adult whose looking to learn a trade that would support you and your family. Pay starts between &8.- $10.an hour. Reevaluated after 90 days. Can make up to $16.- $18.50 an hour. Must have transportation, valid drivers license or permit. Non Smokers Only. No Vape, No Snuff or Chewing Tobacco. Job is in Clayton North Carolina.
Location: ClaytonNorth Carolina, United States
- Clayton North Carolina, United States
- Date Posted
- 15 Jul 2017
- Cleaner / HousekeeperAllanIvan – Posted by AllanIvan
Two (possibly three) neighbours looking for a reliable cleaner / housekeep in central London. 8 hours a week average. It involves cleaning / keeping tidy two one bedroom flats and ironing. Reliability essential.
- Date Posted
- 15 Jul 2017
- Book keeper / AdministratorSupreme Systems – Posted by Angiebebe
Book keeper / Administrator wanted for fast growing IT companyWe are an IT company based in Aston Birmingham and we are looking for an experienced bookkeeper / administrator to join our team.This is a full time permanent position with immediate start. Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience doing a similar job. Experience using Sage Accounts is essential.Duties include:· Maintain Sales Ledger and chase outstanding debts· Maintain Purchase Ledger· Petty Cash and Credit Card Reconciliation· Reconciliation of bank accounts· Assisting with the production of Management Accounts information· Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance stage· Maintenance of Personnel holidays and absence· plus other admin duties as required.You must be very organised, attention to detail is a must for this role. Ours is a fast-paced environment so we welcome applications from candidates that are able to be flexible and use their own initiative. The ideal candidate will also have good interpersonal skills.In return you will receive between £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience, along with a pension scheme, 28 days holidays and the opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Date Posted
- 11 Jul 2017
- Werkstudent & Berufseinsteiger (Hamburg)unlockedIntl – Posted by unlockedIntl
Wer sind wir?unlocked International unterstützt ihre Kunden bei der Analyse, Definition und Umsetzung ihrer Internationalisierungsstrategie, vom Konzept bis zur Durchführung.Wir sind eine unabhängige Internationalisierungsagentur mit einem globalen Netzwerk aus landeseigenen Spezialisten und helfen unseren Kunden, ihr Business in verschiedenen Märkten und Sprachen zu stärken.Wir unterstützen unsere Kunden bei ihrem one–stop–focus-Ansatz, indem wir wertvolle Branchendaten erheben, potenzielle Zielmärkte identifizieren, effiziente Lokalisierungsprozesse einrichten und Projekte anschließend mit allen verfügbaren Lokalisierungsinnovationen umsetzen. Was zeichnet dich aus:Du bist ein aufgeschlossener, kommunikationsstarker Mensch, der sich im Vertrieb wohl fühlt und gern in einem internationalen Umfeld arbeiten möchte.
- Deine Deutschkenntnisse sind ausgezeichnet in Wort und Schrift
- Kommunikation liegt dir im Blut
- Du hast Zeit und Lust, neben deinem Studium Praxis-Erfahrung bei einer Internationalisierungsagentur zu sammeln
- Du verstehst Begriffe wie Internetrecherche, soziale Netzwerke, Online-Marketing, Google Ads, Lokalisierung und hast Lust, dein Wissen zu vertiefen.
- Du telefonierst gerne und kennst dabei keine Scheu
- Du solltest mindestens 20 Stunden pro Woche Zeit haben, damit wir auch mal gemeinsam grillen können
- ein junges, kreatives und internationales Team, das für jeden Spaß zu haben ist
- regelmäßige Barbecue-Abende
- angemessene Bezahlung und flexible Arbeitszeiten.
- Date Posted
- 10 Jul 2017
- Waking Nights Care AssistantAgincare-Brighton – Posted by Agincare-Brighton
Agincare Brighton are now recruiting Care Workers for Vulnerable Adults in Brighton and Surrounds to provide care to our clients in a domiciliary setting. We are searching for hardworking ordinary men and women with extraordinary attributes for a truly rewarding career. In Return we offer:
- Hourly pay
- Full professional training
- Full and part-time hours
- Great career prospects Immediate start (with up-to-date DBS check)
- Immediate start
Location: Brighton England, United Kingdom
- Brighton England, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 27 Jun 2017
- Major Account ManagerCameron Livingstone-Smith – Posted by LivingstoneSmith
F5 is all about applications. As the recognised leader in Software Defined Application Services, we help customers deliver the fastest, most secure and reliable applications to anyone, anywhere, on any device any at anytime.We are currently looking to grow our UK Sales Organisation with a first-class Account lead to work with a number of our Major Enterprise Financial Services clients.Reporting to the Director of Major Accounts for the Region, this is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges. The role will require strategic thinking/planning coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities. The successful individual will be responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts (of significant strategic importance to the organization) while ensuring revenue goals are being met. You'll be maintaining contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship and you must be able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels. As a consequence, you will develop opportunities across the F5 solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships. This will encompass partnering effectively and tactically with Systems Integrators, large Service Providers and regional VARs based on need or required value.Responsibilities
- Primary point-of-contact for major account(s) regardless of account’s geographic location. Maintains contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Sells the organization’s products or services to and maintains relationships with existing national named accounts. Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring on-going customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats
- Prepares formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision making processes and overcomes objectives to closure, and closes sales in a professional and effective manner
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development. Facilitate executive-level relationships between the customer, F5 and its partners including; facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets
- Must understand organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how F5’s technical value added solutions will address those needs
- Research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and developing leads, and act to close deals
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Provides regular updates to senior sales and operations staff concerning account issues, financial status
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- May be a team leader and provide leadership to the sales team focused on the strategic global or national account(s)
- Considered a trusted resource by customer base and an expert in the field
- Has credibility to influence at senior levels within named account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair
- A Bachelors degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Specialized knowledge in networking security products, preferably those of F5
- Experience with Internet related software or systems
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- First Class solution selling and presentation abilities
- First rate client interfacing and customer-focused approach
Location: Chertsey England, United Kingdom
- Chertsey England, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 26 Jun 2017
- Student Assistant (Hamburg – Germany)unlockedIntl – Posted by unlockedIntl
unlocked International GmbH is an internationalization agency based in Hamburg, Germany. We support our clients with market research, consultancy, localization and multilingual digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for a part-time Student Assistant to support our main departments – we promise you’ll not be making coffee (only if you want to have a cup)
We are strong believers of a functioning work-life balance and are therefore open to flexible times solutions, as long as the work gets done and daily business is not disrupted. Candidates can expect a goal-driven working structure in a family-like atmosphere. Join our highly international and creative team at our graphic offices in Winterhude!
Your duties involve:
- Second degree stock markets analysis… (dramatic pause) – right, as if! Now seriously…
- Support with online secondary data collection for market research
- Promote multilingual ads on social media
- Assist in localization projects
- Telephone and cold-calling
- General management support
- Currently enrolled in any academic degree
- Interest and curiosity about digital services and internet-related businesses
- Fluent German in speaking and writing
- Good English in speaking and writing
- Team player with an international mindset
Skillset: organization, problem solving, multitasking, computer-literate, proactivity and creativity
Additional things we will take into consideration:
- Preferred academic degrees (marketing, languages, design, IT) others are just as welcome to apply
- Additional foreign languages as a plus (but not a requirement)
- Web-design skills as a plus (also not a requirement)
- Extrovert personality with eloquent communication skills
- Date Posted
- 22 Jun 2017
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Simply Hired Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings
Brand PartnerSkinega – Posted by Skinega
WORK FOR "THE UBER" OF LUXURY VEGAN SKINCARE - SKINEGA Inc.- WORK FROM HOME
Have you always dreamed of working for yourself but never had the idea, the funding, the time, or the experience?
We are an ingredient-centric, vegan, luxury skincare start-up, that recently launched a proprietary Direct To Consumer (DTC) technology platform that enables anyone in the US to create a personalized home-based SKINEGA business with zero investment, ever.
If you have friends or a network of people who care about their skin, this is the company and platform to help you earn real money, instantly, and partner with a luxury skincare brand that is obsessed with simpler, safer, vegan skincare.
Brand Partners (BP's) sign up online with only a name and email address. In seconds, they have access to all the tools necessary to start earning 15% on all sales (minimum $20 earnings per sale) paid directly to their PayPal account. Through their personalized website address, created automatically with zero customization requirements, their customers will always enjoy 10% off, for life.
This is a unique word of mouth marketing model in that there are no fees, ever, and no compulsory purchases. Also, there are no 'levels' and no need to ever recruit other people; it's all about the Brand Partner and their customers. There's no convoluted multi-tier commission scheme. It's a flat rate 15% on all sales.
Also, there's zero stock or cash handling on behalf of customers. BP's just point customers to their website URL, and forever more, as long as customers shop there, BP's earn at least $20 each time.
We believe this can do for social media users, what Uber has done for car owners that have some spare time. This is a technology platform set to disrupt how skincare is sold. We've combined everything that's great about previous social commerce models, such as MLM, Direct and Affiliate Marketing, but taken out all of the cost, complications, sales pressure, stock and cash handling, and other things we know people dislike about these models. Like with Uber, all our BP's have to do is drive (traffic to their site) and let the technology take care of the rest.
Also, this is not just for people that love skincare. For example, take a male college student that may not care for skincare, but they have a network of family and friends that do. They are as welcome to join and earn supplemental income as those that are passionate about luxury vegan skincare.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE OR GET STARTED?
Visit http://www.skinega.com/#opportunity and check out "HOW IT WORKS". Then on the same page you can sign up in less than a minute, and have access to your own unique website and start selling within two minutes.
HOW THIS DIFFERS FROM MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) AND DIRECT SELLING:
• No upfront or ongoing costs to become a Brand Partner. No hidden costs, ever.
• Never dealing with inventory or money. You just share your link, and everything is done for you.
• No recruiting of friends ever as there is zero incentive to turn friends into the competition.
• 15% commission on all sales paid directly to your Paypal account within 48 hours of the sale.
• A passive knowledge-based approach to 'selling.'
• We don't promise to make millionaires and not deliver. Our only promise is residual secondary income at zero cost to you.
US- based Brand Partners ONLY.
- Date Posted
- 6 Jul 2017