Full-TimeBook keeper / Administrator
Book keeper / Administrator wanted for fast growing IT company
We are an IT company based in Aston Birmingham and we are looking for an experienced bookkeeper / administrator to join our team.
This is a full time permanent position with immediate start. Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience doing a similar job. Experience using Sage Accounts is essential.
· Maintain Sales Ledger and chase outstanding debts
· Maintain Purchase Ledger
· Petty Cash and Credit Card Reconciliation
· Reconciliation of bank accounts
· Assisting with the production of Management Accounts information
· Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance stage
· Maintenance of Personnel holidays and absence
· plus other admin duties as required.
You must be very organised, attention to detail is a must for this role. Ours is a fast-paced environment so we welcome applications from candidates that are able to be flexible and use their own initiative. The ideal candidate will also have good interpersonal skills.
In return you will receive between £17,000 – £19,000 depending on experience, along with a pension scheme, 28 days holidays and the opportunity to join a fast growing company.
How to ApplyPlease send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
53 total views, 2 today