Part-TimeEvent / Project Producer
Salary from $10 per hour (depending on experience) and 10 hours per week.
Producing our events like out Festival, Diploma or our tours of workshops and 121 sessions. Taking control of our special projects as we expand into new ways to help men engage with Tantra. Starting from scratch through to delivery and watching your success.
Role Includes: –
- Produce Events from initial inception documenting following templates to scope the event.
- Create Business Cases to ensure viability of the events.
- Take the CEO’s vision of the event and design it.
- Create all the materials to open Sales.
- Create and implement a bespoke marketing plan to welcome bookings.
- Work with the CEO to deliver the event.
- Complete post event follow up tasks.
- Produce our Special Projects following a similar process to Event Production.
Tantra4GayMen, one of the leading Tantra Schools both in the UK. We are at a very exciting time in our evoultion. Having been granted our US Visa we are seeking to grow and expand our offering into the USA. We need support to help produce our events and to manage specific projects.
Tantra4GayMen is dedicated to the personal, spiritual and sexual growth of men who love men through the practice of Tantra. Therefore, in applying for this role you will need to be comfortable working with content of an adult nature for gay and bisexual men. You’ll need an open mind to our work and our approach.
We would like someone to join us who would be responsible for all aspects of Event Production for allocated events from documenting the event initiation document, preparing the business case, overseeing/creating the website content, designing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan including social media content, and following the event through to event delivery and follow up tasks afterwards. You could be working on Event Production for our Festivals, Diploma programme or creating tours of evenings, weekends and 1 day events and 121 appointments.
You would also be responsible for Projects as assigned again following a documented process for delivery. From documenting the initial project, developing a business case, creating a design and then managing the delivery of the project.
Success in the role is measured through following an organised event/project process (as outlined) and by the number of attendees to events. Once experienced in the role you will be eligible for a bonus scheme that gives you the potential to be rewarded in addition to your hourly rate.
In both event and project production you will be fully supported by other Tantra4GayMen team as well as regular support and meetings from the CEO.
You’ll need to be PC savy as well as being a quick learner with an attention to detail.
There is quite a transfer of knowledge required to become fully competent in this role, therefore please only apply if you are able to offer us a minimum of 1 year. We are looking for someone to offer up to 10 hours per week, dependent upon the workload.
You’ll need to be able to work alongside our existing “way of doing things” to our exacting standards, but equally we welcome your creativity and ideas to do things even better.
Working from your own office or home you will be self-employed, paid by invoice monthly. You will need to be available for review/progress meetings vis Skype on a weekly to fortnightly basis within UK office hours.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, ability to work on your own, ability to work with direction, be creative and bring ideas to improve. You’ll have excellent communication skills both face to face and in written.
- Experience of managing Projects and Events.
- Write texts for different purposes (i.e. website, joining instructions).
- Good knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others) and able to implement a Social Media plan.
- Ability to use CMS Website.
- Follow a “Event Production” and a “Project Management” process from original inception to follow up communications afterwards.
- Good knowledge and use of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Need own PC/Laptop and mobile phone.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send a covering letter with resume (cv). If shortlisted for interview, we will offer an interview via Skype. We are looking for someone to join us as soon as possible.
82 total views, 1 today