Salary from $15 per hour (depending on experience) and 10 hours per week.
Responsible for the “Conversation about Tantra” to everybody we do not know and everybody we do know. To keep our networks of members engaged and excited about Tantra. To expand the awareness of Tantra to everybody we do not know through affiliate deals, partnerships, radio and television interviews, magazine articles and the like.
- Extensive understanding of Social Networks and hot to capitalise on their benefits. Create campaigns that draw that value.
- Rapidly grow the social networks of Tantra4GayMen and the visitors to our website.
- Take responsibility and improve the conversation of tantra to existing members in our networks.
- Use your industry knowledge and contacts to create affiliate deals, partnerships to bring new people to our offerings.
- Use your contacts in magazines, television, radio and other media to create exposure for Tantra4GayMen.
- In short taking responsibility for the education and engagement of Tantra that translates into new and current customers to continue their journey with us.
Tantra4GayMen, one of the leading Tantra Schools both in the UK is looking to recruit a PR person. We are at a very exciting time in our company lifecycle. Having been granted our US Visa we are seeking to grow and expand our offering into the USA. We need support to help let all gay men in the USA and Europe know about us and how we can help them.
Tantra4GayMen is dedicated to the personal, spiritual and sexual growth of men who love men through the practice of Tantra. Therefore, in applying for this role you will need to be comfortable working with content of an adult nature for gay and bisexual men. You’ll need an open mind to our work and our approach.
Our marketing and public awareness strategy to date has been created on what makes sense and the knowledge and expertise we have in house. This has created Tantra4GayMen as it stands today. We want to take Tantra4GayMen to the next level where we are widely known and engaged with by gay and bi men predominantly in the USA and Europe.
In short this role is to rapidly grow our all of our social network sizes, website visitors and to raise awareness of how Tantra can benefit gay men and how Tantra4GayMen can help them. Affiliates, Partnerships, Deals and Special Projects are all within the scope of this role, whatever it takes to give us exposure to new audiences and new pools of potential participants in Tantra. You should consider magazine articles, radio and television interviews, promotional events, affiliations with other organisations with large pools of gay subscribers. In addition you need to have your own pool of ideas to help raise awareness.
In addition this role is also responsible for the “conversation” of Tantra that we have across all of our Social Media with our current followers. We already have in place a comprehensive social media strategy, but again we are looking to take this to the next level. We have ur own internal Social Network as well as a comprehensive number of subscribers in the mainstream networks. Having a whole wide range of ideas, themes, topics, conversations, you will plan and coordinate delivery of this content. The purpose is to engage, educate and translate into sales. Already in place is a “funnel” that maps a pathway of our customers journey and efforts from PR will help bring new persons into this funnel.
You’ll need to be passionate, energetic, full of creative ideas and have vision for how to help Tantra4GayMen excel in the next period through PR activity.
Success in the role is measured through the visitors to our website, event and product sales and our social media numbers report. Once experienced in the role you will be eligible for a company bonus scheme that gives you the potential to be rewarded in addition to your hourly rate.
In this role you will be fully supported by other members of the Tantra4GayMen team as well as regular support and meetings from the CEO. You’ll have access to both a graphic designer and admin assistant who will help create, organise and schedule content as you direct.
You’ll need to be PC savy as well as being a quick learner with an attention to detail.
There is quite a transfer of knowledge required to become fully competent in this role, therefore please only apply if you are able to offer us a minimum of 1 year. We are looking for someone to offer up to 10 hours per week, dependent upon the workload.
Working from your own office or home you will be self-employed, paid by invoice monthly. You will need to be available for review/progress meetings vis Skype on a weekly to fortnightly basis within UK office hours.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, ability to work on your own, ability to work with direction, be creative and bring ideas to improve. You’ll have excellent communication skills both face to face and in written.
- Proved Passion, Commitment, Energy and Creativity.
- Experience of PR and know what it will take to help us “fly”.
- Excellent Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others) and able to implement a Social Media plan.
- Ability to create Social Media and other Communication content (i.e. emails).
- Excellent PC knowledge and use of word and excel.
- Ability to follow internal processes to track success in the role.
- Need own PC/Laptop and mobile phone.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send a covering letter with resume (cv). If shortlisted for interview, we will offer an interview via Skype. We are looking for someone to join us as soon as possible.
97 total views, 1 today