Full-TimeTest Manager (Insurance)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Test Manager (Insurance) – Sogeti UK (Part of the Capgemini Group)
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the Software Testing field.
Base location – London
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we’re currently looking for a Test Manager with experience working on an Insurance project. In this role you’ll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and cement our position as the UK’s no 1 provider of Testing services.
About Sogeti UK
Sogeti UK is part of the Sogeti Group, which brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.
Sogeti is one of the five strategic business units of Capgemini Group, recognised by analysts for our focus on transformation, our methodologies and frameworks, and our local and global delivery capability.
Sogeti is recognised as a thought leader and leader in delivering testing solutions and in more recent years, diversifying our expertise by building new practices such as DevOps, Release Management and Service Design Transition.
As a Test Manager / Test Consultant, we’re looking for:-
- Previous Test Management of an Insurance project.
- Previous experience producing a test strategy and test plans within the insurance sector. This person will identify the test phases required, lead the test preparation & execution and carry out test preparation and execution.
- Agile project experience.
- HP ALM and JIRA experience.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Prior insurance experience.
- Flexibility on travel / work locations (working as a consultant could take you to customer sites across the UK!).
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification.
As a Test Manager / Test Consultant at Sogeti you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites.
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital.
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you’ll have every opportunity to develop.
- We encourage continuous learning and development and you’ll have the ability to obtain further certifications through Sogeti Training; the UK’s leading provider of software testing training services.
Collaboration may be at the heart of the way we work but this doesn’t mean we don’t recognise the importance of your individual needs. We have a diverse workforce and meeting the needs of so many different people requires a flexible, tailored benefits solution. This is why we have created “Flex Choices”, a benefits scheme that allows you to pick and choose which benefits suit you most. The ‘menu of benefits’ includes, but is certainly not limited to:
Life assurance, Salary security, Private medical cover, Dental plan, Health screening, Private travel insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Holiday trading and Employee discounts.
When you start your career with Sogeti you will be given a fund from which you select the benefits that suit you most. If there is any of your fund left over, you’ll keep this as cash. Of course, if we make you an offer to join us, you’ll be given full details of how the benefits scheme works.
You will also have the option to enter into a pension scheme where Sogeti UK contribute 6% and the employee contributes 4% giving a total of 10% (This can be opted out of).
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
How to ApplyTo apply copy/paste the following link into your web browser - http://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=VIZURI&cws=1&rid=807&source=pinkjobs
116 total views, 1 today