Agincare-Brighton's job listings
Community Care and Support AssistantAgincare-Brighton – Posted by Agincare-Brighton
Job DescriptionHave you ever considered a job in care?
- Do you enjoy meeting and helping people?
- Would you like to get paid a minimum of £8.50 per hour or more?
- Want a job which fits round your studies, your family and your interests?
- Do you have a moped or car, or even a cycle – why not get fit and earn – no more expensive gym memberships!
- Once our Recruitment team have your name and number/e-mail address they will be in touch for an informal chat and ask you to visit your local office to attend an interview.
- We have local training running regularly which we will ask you to attend, once completed our Care Coordinators will organise a route for you and you can start earning – it really is as simple as that!
Job RequirementsSo what will you be doing? You will be providing support to individuals in their own homes in a way which promotes their independence, including help with personal care and food preparation. This is just a sample of some of the tasks you might be performing - it is a very varied role.OK, so what can Agincare offer you?
- Friendly working environment
- Mileage expenses paid to car and moped drivers
- Local work
- Paid holiday (28 days pro rata)
- Free training (Opportunity to study for Health & Social Care Qualifications Levels 2 & 3 and regular refresher training with our In House Training Team)
- Free Uniform
- Employee recognition
- Date Posted
- 7 Aug 2017
Waking Nights Care AssistantAgincare-Brighton – Posted by Agincare-Brighton
Agincare Brighton are now recruiting Care Workers for Vulnerable Adults in Brighton and Surrounds to provide care to our clients in a domiciliary setting. We are searching for hardworking ordinary men and women with extraordinary attributes for a truly rewarding career. In Return we offer:
- Hourly pay
- Full professional training
- Full and part-time hours
- Great career prospects Immediate start (with up-to-date DBS check)
- Immediate start
Location: BrightonEngland, United Kingdom
- BrightonEngland, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 27 Jun 2017